What a great idea! 100 ways to save the environment. A few of our favorites also seem to be the easiest:
9. Clean the lint filter in your dryer after every load so that it uses less energy
10. Unplug seldom used appliances (think about lamps or CD players)
19. Consider your Summer Vacation: Keep your thermostat higher in the summer and lower in the winter when you are away
23. Plant trees to shade your home
32. Review labels of household cleaners you use. Consider alternatives like baking soda, scouring pads, water or a little more elbow grease.
49. Copy and print on both sides of the paper
59. Recycle printer cartridges
71. Walk and ride your bike instead of driving, whenever possible (this will be great at Newbury!)
To read the other 92 ways to save the environment, click here.