EQA is growing and we need your help!
Like all great companies, we need great people to help us create the best new mixed use communities in the region’s in which we work.
If you are interested, please contact Kelly Smith
, our sales team leader.
Driven by a passion to help cities, neighborhoods and communities rediscover their innate beauty and greatness. EQA Landmark Communities is a Pittsburgh based real estate development company committed to environmentally conscious, high quality design and mixed-use projects to live, work and play.
Construction Cost Manager
Position entails leading project accounting and bookkeeping, leading loan draw oversight and bill paying, working with accountants and developing proformas with VP of Development and President. Opportunity for growth. Salary commensurate with experience. Must be fluent in Quickbooks, fluent in Excel and fluent in use of spreadsheets to develop business proformas. Real estate experience preferred, interest in real estate business a MUST.
Assistant Project Manager
This position is intended for an individual with a background in construction as well as a basic understanding of architecture and engineering. The candidate must also have a passion for the real estate industry and be comfortable with both residential and commercial construction.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support VP of Development in working with architects, engineers and site contractors in the planning and execution of new phases for residential and commercial construction
- Attend weekly meetings with home builders to assess progress
- Prepare financial models, projections and analyses on prospective development opportunities from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint (including proformas, budgets, sources and uses, etc.)
- Work with counties and municipalities in securing approvals and letters of credit
- Produce marketing materials and presentations to prospective lenders and institutional investors
- Work with entire team to complete and submit monthly loan draws
- Assist in monitoring all construction activity to ensure that community specifications are met
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word (required)
- Basic AutoCAD (preferred)
We are looking for a Development Intern responsible for assigned marketing and financial projects of a fairly complex nature within the real estate development field. Excel, Proforma and Photoshop experience required. Projects will be completed with the guidance of the executive development team on a daily basis. This position is ideal for a current college student interested in gaining experience in the residential and commercial development field.